Summer 2015 Favorites

6:00 PM

Hi everyone!
Here where I live it's still warm and we won't be approaching autumn weather for at least a month, but since school is starting very soon or it may have already started for some, we might as well say that it's sadly the end of the summer. In today's post I'll tell you a little bit about the things I have been loving this summer.



#1 Balea Tropical Fruit Shower Gel

I have been loving the smell of this shower gel, it's fruity and refreshing, and in my opinion perfect for summer.

#2 Le Petit Marseillais Hair Mask 

I've been using this honey hair mask for few months and clearly I have been loving it since it made it into my summer favorites. It has a sweet scent which stays in your hair for a while after you wash it, I quite like that because in the summer I don't like wearing perfume as much so this is perfect for me. My hair smells nice and fresh, and it's also very soft after I use this hair mask.

#3 Coconut Oil

This was a new discovery for me. I bought coconut oil at the beginning of the summer and have been loving it ever since. I have used it on my hair like I would any other hair oil or I've used it as a hair mask, I have also been using it all over my body as a lotion before going on the beach, it helps you get tanned faster, leaves your skin soft and it smells of coconut which is a perfect summer scent.

#4 Fashion Favorites

These  espadrilles and round sunglasses are my fashion favorites for this summer. Not much to say about them, just that I have been wearing them and loving them the entire summer.

#5 Books

This summer I have read few books but the two that I loved the most are Abundance of Katherines by John Green and Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern. I strongly suggest you to read them if you already haven't.


That's it for my summer 2015 favorites. What have you been loving this summer?

xo, Marie  



  

You Might Also Like

11 komentari

  1. Great picks! Interesting things. Thanks for sharing.
    Good vibes Fox
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan post, cipele su predivne! :)

    http://sarahmakeupp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try that hair mask. I've been looking for something like that! just found your blog. love it!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The honey hair mask sounds lovely. I always have a tub of coconut oil in the go, it's amazing stuff, I use it as a hair mask, under eye cream and eye makeup remover :)

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I also tried it aa a make up remover and it works quite good :)

      Delete
  5. Hi very good read and plus coconut oil is great, also use that lovely blog as well by the way. We also have a blog its called http://fashionsense101.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I like the shoes!
    xoxo

    www.thestyleberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this post. :)
    Have nice day dear. xx

    Check out my blog
    http://bekleveer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe