A Small Introduction

5:43 PM

Hi,
I have been writing few blogs up until now but for some reason it never lasted for a long time and I could't keep up with putting out new posts on regular basis. Now I've decided to start from scratch and write this new blog witch may not be the best idea since I'm entering the most hectic year of my life so far.It's my last year of high school and I need to start getting ready for college (or how ever different countries call it ;D)and many other things. So welcome everyone!




The first thing I do when I find a new blog or youtube channel is trying to find something more about the writer of that blog or the creator behind the YT channel, like Q&A posts or random facts, and that is why I decided for my first post to be a small introduction not only to my blog but to myself also. I don't know why but I just always want to know a little bit more about that person behind the computer screen whose outfits I keep as an inspiration  (not in a creepy way, just so you know). I think I'm not the only one that does that. Am I?

So let's start with saying something about myself. I'm 18 years old (it was my birthday recently). I live in Croatia in, I would say not such a big town, Šibenik on the Adriatic coast and it is very beautiful here.
I love to draw in my free time and that's why I like to consider myself a creative person. hahaha
Other than that I think you will get to know me trough my posts here.

As I mentioned at the beginning I'm expecting this to be one of the most stressful years I had so far and I thought it  would be a fun idea to document it some how. I think I will write about everything a little bit from my thoughts, daily outfits, day in a life posts to .... I don't even know what but I hope you'll like it.
As it says in the url (mariecsdiary.blogspot.com), I imagined this site to be some sort of my little diary.



I decided to share some of my favorite photos from this year with you (most of them are from my IG @xx_ibmc) *shameless selfpromotion* ;)

I hope you will like my blog and fell free to leave some comments. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

xoxo, Marie

You Might Also Like

5 komentari

  1. jedva cekam prvi post! :) pratim te na bloglovinu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie.Welcome to the world of bloggers.I'm a new blogger too. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the coming days. How about we follow each other via g+ and GFC? Lemme know and stay in touch :)
    warm regards,
    Dina
    dinastha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobrodošla :)


    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe